A tutorial for creating an animated circle imitating Google+™ circles effect, which includes drag & drop (Jquery UI) functionality and the animating power of TweenLite/Max (greensock).
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Quizland Conquest now on Codecanyon February 15, 2017Hello, This is my latest game named Quizland Conquest. A STRATEGY / TRIVIA GAME, WHERE THE PLAYER NEEDS TO ANSWER TRIVIA QUESTIONS TO PROGRESS AND CAPTURE NEUTRAL OR ENEMY POINTS ON THE MAP. USE YOUR WITS AND DEFEAT UP TO 3 COMPETITIVE A.I OPPONENTS, OR YOUR OWN FRIENDS! … Continue reading →Michael Dobekidis
- Interconnecting nodes with lines using Phaser December 15, 2016Hello all, I haven’t posted in a while but this is an effect that I think deserves a place in here. What this effect does is to make tweening of nodes and the lines connected to those nodes move as well. I’m using Phaserjs for this and depending on your … Continue reading →Michael Dobekidis
- New Game Published: Vampyre – World at stake August 22, 2016Vampyre: World at stake A turn based battle game based on the world of Vampyre. A menacing ancient evil is enslaving the country. You are the chosen hero to avenge the people and vanquish the evil once and for all! Buy at: Envato – Codecanyon Free roam to the world map … Continue reading →Michael Dobekidis
- Vampyre: World at Stake HTML5 game, featured on Phaser.io February 24, 2016Our game has been featured in the Phaser.io games page http://phaser.io/games Or the news article here: http://phaser.io/news/2016/02/vampyre-world-at-stake You can play it hereMichael Dobekidis
- Merry Chrismas to all, from Nightlycoding December 22, 2015I wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas! And a happy new Year! Make sure to play this years Christmas Game http://netgfx.com/xmas2015Michael Dobekidis
- Quizland Conquest now on Codecanyon February 15, 2017